ESPN2 Live Streaming Free

ESPN2 is an American basic cable and satellite TV network that is held by ESPN Inc., a joint investment between The Walt Disney Company (which holds a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Communications (which keeps the remaining 20%).

ESPN2 was originally formatted as a younger-skewing counterpart to its mother network ESPN, with a focus on sports popular among young adult viewers. By the late 1990s, this duty was phased out, as the channel more served as a secondary outlet for ESPN’s mainstream games coverage.

As of February 2015, ESPN2 is accessible to around 94,379,000 pay-TV households (81.1% of houses with at least one TV set) in the United States.